Monday, March 16, 2020

Movement

Today as I sat in bed crying God spoke to me very loudly and said to me that I could not let the enemy defeat me. That he is here with me. I was starting to feel defeated and this sadness was starting to overcome my body. I was sad about accepting the reality that friends means friends and that I am stuck for a few days without being able to move. I am a person that loves to move around I cannot stand still. But because I sprained my ankle, pretty bad, I am stuck having to be still. This being stuck not being able to move made me see that the enemy is attacking me. Why? because God did not make us to be still. God made us to move around freely. And the enemy thought that by making me be still he would bring me back to darkness. Well his plan failed because God spoke to me. God  is showing me that I am strong and I don't need anyone to make me happy but him. I don't need to constantly be on the move. This is a good thing because now I can see the truth. My eyes have been open once again and I know that God is here. He is here to fight this battle with me and I will win.  So my sisters and brothers, sometimes being still is just what you need to see the truth of life. To see who truly cares about you and who is just being selfish. To see who is the only one who will always love you unconditionally. God!

No comments:

Post a Comment