Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Fight

 Sometimes you wake up and you wonder, “Is God picking on me?” You try to live life being kind and understanding, yet you’re the one who no one seems to understand. You listen, you are compassionate, you really care, yet it seems like you are the one always getting hurt. You wonder why do I always lose in this game of life. You wonder why do you get picked on by God. You ask yourself just for once can I get a break. For once can I win. The truth is life is hard and God chooses the strongest people for the hardest battles because he knows we can handle it. Yet, I am tired. I am tired of being the girl who everyone thinks is amazing yet everyone runs away from. I’m tired of doing things right to just end up hurt.  So I guess why I am trying to say is life is tough and you have a choice on who you become. You can be tired and bitter or tired and a fighter. I choose to keep on fighting until one day I win. 

No comments:

Post a Comment