Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Chances

 Sometimes in life you take a chance. Something in your head tells you not to but your heart tells you do to it anyways. You take the chance and it doesn't work out. You're left with this feeling in your heart that feels like you should have just given up. But then you are reminded that this is life. Life is about chances. You will get heartbroken again and again and then one day, you will find that chance that was worth it. I choose to continue taking chances even though, I am scared. I choose to continue to taking chances until the right one finds its way to me. I am worthy and you are worthy of someone taking a chance on you like you take a chance on them. Everyone is this world has baggage that is hard to deal with. Everyone is a little broken. You just need to find that one broken person that is worth you taking a chance with. So, take a chance because you never know which one is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment