Saturday, July 23, 2022

Letting Go

 One of the hardest things to do is to let go. Letting go of someone or something you love. It is the worst feeling in the world. Feels like your heart is getting ripped into a million pieces but you need to learn when to say goodbye. You need to learn when it's time to finally give up and move forward even if it hurts with all your soul. I loved someone so much it broke me. I gave her opportunity after opportunity to show me that she cared about me but she showed me that she cared more about herself.  So now, it is time for me to learn to love myself as much as I loved her. You are the most important person to love. You are the most important person that you have to care for. People will come and go in your life but you will always be there for yourself. You have to let go of those that especially hurt you. To much pain causes you to lose your self-worth. It is so, so hard but essential to your healing. I  am in a journey of healing and learning that it is okay to to let go. So today, I did something. I went to a reiki healing session and  I let go of the pain and hurt feelings that I have. I cut the ties I had with the person that I so loved and focused that energy on myself so that I can truly move on. I pray you can do the same and that you know you are not alone in your healing journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment