Thursday, January 30, 2020

Why?

Life sometimes gets tough and we forget who we are. We forget the beauty of life that God has given us. We forget what it feels like to be alone, to sing, to dance, to run free.

I made a decision to share my story in this blog. I call this blog Awakening because that is what happened to me. I was awaken by the glory and spirit of God. I was lost in darkness and was looking to be happy by yearning and wanting peoples love. Now, after I lost one of the persons that brought me happiness I realize that happiness comes only from ourselves and God.

God needed a warrior so he is putting me through this trial to show people that out of darkness comes light. I hope that those that read my poems and writing see a warrior someone who isn't afraid to fight. I hope you see that there is hope even when you are in complete and udder darkness and you don't see the light. I hope that people realize that happiness doesn't come from traveling, people, or stuff it comes from self-love. People and things compliment your happiness but will never fully make you happy like God. I know that now after years of struggling with myself, with my mind. And even through this struggle I feel peace in my heart and courage to speak out. With that, I leave you with this poem called Warrior of God.

Warrior of God

"God, God!" I yelled and cried. God why have you abandoned me. I drank to see if the pain would go away. "God!," I said I still feel hurt I still feel pain! Then I finally gave up and cried for days and saw nothing but darkness Then a voice came and said, " Get up, don't give up, put on your shield, put on your armour!" The voice was mad the voice was hurt the voice was commanding me to " Get up and fight." Then the voice said " You are a warrior princess of God." I love you and the battle is not done it has just begun.

1 comment:

  1. Wow wow Wow. I feel like that every single day of my life

    ReplyDelete