Friday, February 7, 2020

Free

I woke up last night  with my heart beating fast and out of breathe with sweat pouring down my face. I looked around but this time I searched for a reminder that God was there. I was having a dream in where I was chained and couldn't get away. I felt trapped and so alone but when I woke up he was there telling me "Don't worry, trust me". God was there to set me free. So, I went back to sleep and woke up happy and full of peace. 

Then this morning as I got into the car he gave me a message to share with you all through Pastor Steven. He said, "Isolation is the perfect place for enemy to have his way with you." He reminded me once more how he had freed me from my chains. How the enemy did not have it his way because he thought that making me feel alone would help him keep me chained but he failed. He failed because God was there to help me win the battle and because God has given me people in my life to help me stay free. Winning the battle against the enemy takes a group of people who are up to the challenge. God message today is to find that person who wants to fight the battles with you because two is better than one, because as a group we have more power. Together we can lift our voices to praise him and to continue to be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment