Sunday, February 23, 2020

Shame

For many years, I walked this life full of shame. The shame was so much that I filled myself with darkness and lost the light that was within me. I felt shame because I never believed that I was worthy enough of love because I felt that I was not good enough. The shame bounded me and chained me. My light was covered and the devil felt great happiness to see me this way. He was filled with joy but little did he know that I would soon be set free and my light would shine brighter than ever. Today my message came through my morning worship at Hillsong. The message from God was so beautiful that I could not contain myself to share with you. God said to me this morning, “ You are worthy. You are strong. You are forgiven.” He yelled loud and clear to me , “Shame does not define what you deserve, instead my grace defines you, and I have forgiven you.” My message to you is do not settle for scraps. The savior of the world is at the table waiting for you so open up your arms and soul to let him help you shine your light. I have lived in shame for too long and those days are now gone. The days of scrap are over and I know God will give me a life full of abundance. So my brothers and sister there is no shame in your game remember those words. Remember that you are worthy, you are strong, and you are forgiven.

No comments:

Post a Comment