Monday, February 10, 2020

Moving Forward

Have you ever loved someone it just seems so impossible to move forward without them? Every thought that you have, every breathe that you take, when you close your eyes you see their face next to yours and you smile. I struggled this weekend with accepting Gods message of moving forward. “God,” I said, I hear your voice telling me to let her be free. I hear you telling me move forward she will catch up just be patient and don’t stop loving her. This is one of the hardest messages he told me. I say God but she doesn’t see me in her plans. He says she doesn’t see you in her plans yet because I’m making her strong. I’m making both of you strong so listen child of mine. So yesterday, I decided to listen.  Even though talking to her and texting her brought me joy I decided to let God do what he needs to do. I decided to trust him with my life and hers and to move forward. My heart is missing a piece but I have peace and happiness because God fills me with it. Even though it hurts to not be able to say “Good morning or Goodnight” to her I know I’m doing the right thing. Move forward he says she will catch up. I’m choosing to give myself to God with 100% faith that he knows when the time will be right and I’ll be here waiting until he tells me too. I’ll be here patiently waiting and working on myself to become strong. I’ll take one step at a time and smile because God has rescued me and I trust him with my life. This week will be hard emotionally but I will hang on to God and his words. I will listen. My message to you from God is to move forward trusting that God will not let you fall nor let you down. He loves us and has us in his arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment