Tuesday, February 25, 2020

I'm Back

"My heart is broken but I am back. I made some mistakes but I am back. I am not perfect but I am back." These are the phrases that Pastor Steven yelled in my car today, as I drove to work today. These phrases hit home for me because I could relate to every single one of them.  I was in a dark place and I thought there was no coming back from that, but God rescued me. I choose to come back to him and take my seat at his table.  I choose to get up from my failures and mistakes and to move forward. Although, I am broken God is healing me every day of my life. If he accepted me being a mess believe that he will accept you too. Today my message is simple. All I want to tell you  is to open up your hearts to God and he will let the light in and he will fulfill your promises. I leave you with Pastor Steven's words today......


"When the Enemy comes with his accusations
and his excuses, I want you to look him square
in the eye, before the year even gets started
well, and tell him, "Devil, this seat is taken.
No room for you to run my life, because I
am seated in heavenly places with Christ."

My sister and brothers do you want to be free? Then believe that God will make things better and accept him in your life. He is waiting for you with open hands and an open heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment