Friday, February 14, 2020

Valentine's Day

Today would have marked our 7 year anniversary. 7 years of what I thought was a great relationship. Yes it was rough at times but I really believed that we could conquer it all. I really believed that what we had was true love. Today I woke up and prayed really hard to God. I said , " God make this pain go away. Help me continue to be strong and help me move on." I put on my best smile and my Valentine Day outfit and headed to work full of love and peace.

 It is hard to move on when you have God in your head telling you to have faith. I say to him faith in what it is obvious that this is done. It is finished the battle we fought is over and I lost. I tell God to just let me move forward with a heart that forgives but no longer yearns her love.  So my message to you is , " Love hurts a lot but never give up hope that one day you will find the right person that wants to be with you no matter what. God put me with her for 6 years and I do not regret anything we did and I will never forget the happy memories we shared; like her bringing a dog balloon to my job and me smiling so hard. God knows why he did this and I trust him and even though my heart is scattered and broken into a million pieces I know that it will heal and love again. I will love again and this time I will have God in my life so I know I will be happy. Happy Valentine Day to everyone and remember love yourself with all your might and God loves you no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment