Tuesday, February 4, 2020

You Matter

Today God gave me an awesome message that I have to share with you all. He told me , " It doesn't matter how broken you are, or how undesirable you are, you matter." He said , " The devil doesn't tie up people unless he thinks that they are important." And in that moment I understood. I understood why I had been tied up by shadows and darkness because I am important.  So for all of you feeling like you don't matter you are wrong. You matter to God. You are important to him and that is why the devil is trying to make you feel less than. That is why the devil is messing with your head. So when you feel overwhelmed remember that you matter. That all you have to do is call his name and he will come to fight your battle. And when he does the devil will cringe that he lost the battle and that you are victorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment