Saturday, February 1, 2020

Sadness



I was feeling this overwhelming feeling of sadness over my body. I was feeling like I wanted to run away as far as I could and never come back. Then I heard him saying, " You are a warrior use your sword to take that sadness away." So I fell on my knees and I prayed. The more I prayed the more happiness I began to feel. My heart stopped feeling sadness and began to feel peace. The enemy was trying to take over me again but he failed. He failed because instead of feeling pity and sadness for myself I felt strong. I felt beautiful and I felt like a warrior. So my Friday night, became a happy one. I painted and I watched a movie and I fell asleep knowing that I was victorious. I won my first battle and I know I will win them all. So today I tell you pray. Pray and believe what you pray for and God will make it happen. God is with you even if you can't hear him and he wants you to be victorious.

I was moved to draw a mountain with the words you raise me up because God raises us up to be strong so strong we can climb mountains.

I made this cross to send blessings to all. God is powerful he is strong and I am so happy he brought me back to life. I wake up smiling seeing the beauty of life even though I am missing the person I love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment