Friday, February 21, 2020

New Orleans

I have been working on myself for these past days. Listening carefully to God and waiting patiently and with faith. God has been showing me how a smile can change the world and how if I let things go I can be happier trusting that he will be there with me. I went back to New Orleans the city of what many call "sin". I was proud of myself because even though I was tempted to lose control I did not instead I remembered how this place had helped me learn that I wanted to serve people. It is in New Orleans that my passion for helping others began to develop. The people there smiling and making the best out of everything bad that happened to them made me want to be someone who helped make the change.

I want to leave you guys with this video I made when I first went to New Orleans.

https://www.facebook.com/jacky.orellana.3/videos/570905882941929/

No comments:

Post a Comment