Monday, February 3, 2020

Lesson



Yesterday was a very hard day. I failed at being strong and melted into her arms. Her eyes were full of sadness and I just wanted to make things better. Instead I made things worse. I didn't trust God and his words and I failed him. I became desperate to try and help. To try and make her love me again. She said words that hurt, " I don't love you anymore." I cried and ran away. 


This time though I prayed. I prayed that God made me strong and the more I prayed the stronger I felt. I was so hurt by her words but God spoke to me and said , "Have love, forgive, and have compassion for those around you that are hurting and don’t judge nor hate them." Really I thought in my head, " Don't hate her!" God I yelled, " I am so mad right now, I am so hurt, I want to hate her." Let me hate her. Let me be mad. But God once again said , " Have compassion ,forgive, and love." I felt peace in my heart. I choose to listen to God. I choose to love her even though she is causing me so much pain. I choose to  pray for her and her pain. 

So take that as a lesson friends and family pray for those who hurt even when you have so much pain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment